Re: [gnome-db] Patch Postgres provider.
- From: Alan Knowles <alan akbkhome com>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- Cc: GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>, Bas Driessen <bas driessen xobas com>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] Patch Postgres provider.
- Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:44:50 +0800
Yeah - I was pondering if implementing something similar for other
database was a good idea.. - they all have a similar issue.
in mysql if you are silly enough to create a table called group, you end
up doing this.
select * from `group`;
Rodrigo Moya wrote:
On Fri, 2004-10-29 at 08:24 +0800, Alan Knowles wrote:
All databases quote identifiers like this, some databases use ", mysql
uses ` (backquote)... cant remember what the databases use. - is it
possible to add a method to query the driver for this quote character?
the patch only affects the PostgreSQL provider, not the other providers
] [Thread Prev