Re: [gnome-db] configure did not find libgda.pc

Thank you so much for your reply!!!

However I would like to know how stuff under /usr/lib/pkgconfig gets
found since,
right now what I have is:

$  echo $PKG_CONFIG_PATH

$

i.e. I've got no PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variables set up so there
must be some other default file somewhere listing /usr/lib/pkgconfig somewhere
(and it is my belief that such a file, wherever it is, should also be
listing the file
/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig, but anyways...)

Thank you for your feedback,

It now configures,

Neil

(BTW, I am a total GNOME-DB newbie... does GNOME-DB provide widgets besides
providing database access, e.g. something like Qt's dreaded QSQLTable class?)

Thanks,

Neil