Re: [gnome-db] Patch to Port gnome-db-combo, and other changes in gnome_db_form and utils

On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 13:25 -0500, Daniel Espinosa wrote:
> Atached you'll find the diff file in unifed format...

this patch is totally broken :( it seems you did it with a different
copy of the source?

Could you please re-send it for CVS HEAD? I really tried to apply it,
but it meant doing it by hand, and I guess that would make me miss
something, so sorry for asking again, but re-send it correctly please :)
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>