[gnome-db] documentation etc...

<nitpick>
Can we please change:

GDA_TYPE_VALUE to GDA_VALUE_TYPE

I think it makes more sense.
</nitpick>

Not really important but I thought I'd help out,

I wouldn't mind if the tutorial had more examples. If you have any other
tutorials available for libgda, either in English or in any other language
for that matter let me know (I might even be able to contribute a translation,
I think I would be happy to do it), cause I can't seem to find many examples
of libgda on the web).

It seems to me people, that you've really put a lot of work into this, but some
documentation is lacking. Is there something I can do to help?

Thanks,

Neil