[gnome-db] parameterized queries

Hello,

I need to build 'printf style' or similar parameterized queries. My
understanding is that
I can do this with:

gint        gda_connection_execute_non_query
                                            (GdaConnection *cnc,
                                             GdaCommand *cmd,
                                             GdaParameterList *params);

using the GdaParameterList (instead of setting it to null, maybe I can
place a list
of intst, gchar *, etc... or whatever).

Can someone please be so kind to give me an example? (is this really what those
parameters are for or am I imagining?).

Thanks,

Neil