Re: [gnome-db] Win 32 make files.

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 12:28:53 +0800, Alan Knowles <alan akbkhome com> wrote:

> Not at present, At present I dont have a need for this, and I'm not sure
> how much they gnome-db widgets make use of gnome-db, I remember seeing
> talk of making them gtk focused, rather than gnomeui, which would make
> building them for windows more feasible.

That would really be a good idea, cause unless they're cross platform people
aren't going to want to use them. The advantage of having cross platform
widgets are much greater than the petty benefits which gnome may
bring along, whatever they may be. After all, more platforms means
more users, which means more feedback, which means more
developers and even bugs themselves get discovered quicker.

Regards,

Neil