-----Original Message-----
From: gnome-db-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gnome-db-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Dru
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 1:10 AM
To: Neil Zanella
Cc: GNOME-DB List
Subject: Re: [gnome-db] Win 32 make files.

Its already in cvs. i was playing with it earlier today.

Neil Zanella wrote:

Hi Alan!

Please let me know when the gnome-db folks (Rodrigo et. al.) let you update
their CVS with your windows Makefiles. I would really like to test them
(maybe
someone can just post a message to this newsgroup to let us all know when
that happens...

... cause I'm really looking forward to it. :-D

Thank you all so much!!!

Neil