[gnome-db] Does libgda use UTF8?

I guess that not every gchar* in libgda is UTF8. And I guess that they
are not all ASCII either. So the encoding should probably be noted in
the documentation. For instance, for table names, field names, string
values, etc.

Maybe it depends sometimes on the underlying encodings used by the
database providers. But I think libgda should probably present only one
encoding in the API, much like libxml uses UTF8 in its API regardless of
the encoding of the document that it's parsing.

Thoughts?

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com