Re: [gnome-db] GNOME-Db Mono Tutorial

> > By googleing I found a GNOME-Db/Mono tutorial at -
> > http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-db-list/2003-December/msg00041.html
> > But the attached document doesn't actually seem to have arrived in any
> > of the Mono documentation (the archived mail message is the only place I
> > could find it).
> > If it is somewhere it would be nice to link to from the GNOME-Db site.
> it would be even nicer to include it with the rest of the Mono
> documentation. Have you tried sending your document to the mono lists?

It isn't my document, I just found it in the mail archive.

I'm doing a presentation on Mono/.Net this evening, and I only reference
things for which I can find some reasonable documentation;  so I was
looking pretty hard because I wanted to include GNOME-Db.   No casual
searcher is ever going to find the thing where it is now, I had to
really dig.