[gnome-db] gda_data_model_describe_column.

Title: Message
Hello,

I am using libgda 1.0.4. Quick question regarding the function "gda_data_model_describe_column". When I use this against a MySQL table, this all works fine. If I have a field of VARCHAR(25) in the database, the returned size (fda_field_attributes_get_defined_size) tells me it is 25 in the libgda environment. Correct. If I do the same against a PostgreSQL table, the returned size will always be -1 for this type (VARCHAR / string), while other returned values as gda_type are correct. So my question is, if the gda_data_model_describe_column has been fully implemented for the PostgreSQL data provider?

Regarding libgnomedb-1.0.4, when I run "gnome-database-properties", double click on my Data Source and then click on the tab "Tables", I get a segmentation fault. I have to go back all the way back to version 1.0.1 to have a utility where I can create AND test my data source. Should 1.0.4 be ok? My environment is Fedora Core 1.

Thanks,
Bas.