Re: [gnome-db] libsql

> On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 14:18 +0100, Vivien wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> I can't identify who is maintaining the libgdasql library (the one
>> located
>> under libsql/ in libgda). Is anyone maintaining it?
>>
>> If no, then I'll take over it and do some in depth modifications.
>>
> great if you do so. We should extend it to support more complex SQL
> sentences. Or what are the plans you have?

-> merge the work I've already done with Andrew's work
-> support more of SQL (UNION, INTERSECT, etc) and maybe later with DDL
queries
-> add support for parameters (for example ... WHERE id=10[:name="my
param" :type="integer"] AND...)
-> remove the specific memory management code that had been created to
make sure memory management was Ok, and use the much simpler g_* functions

Cheers,