Re: [gnome-db] Libgda Firebird provider patch

Rodrigo Moya wrote:

On Mon, 2004-07-05 at 15:11 +0000, Jeronimo Albi wrote:
+static GdaFieldAttributes *
+gda_firebird_recordset_describe_column (GdaDataModel *model, + gint col)
+{
+	return NULL;
+}
+
this function is mandatory, so you should really implement it.
I don't know what should i describe here. I mean, #col
is an index of a column inside a table or inside a SELECT
statement ?

I saw GDA_CONNECTION_SCHEMA_FIELDS, so i think that
a field of a SELECT statement should be described, but i'm
not shure.

Regards,
Jeronimo