[gnome-db] New gnome_db widget

Hi,

After working with gnome_db_combo, in fact I needed a widget looking
like a gtk_option_menu.

I didn't found it in libgnome_db, so I created a new widget :
"gnome_db_option_menu" working like "gnome_db_combo".

Saying "create" is a big word, I just mimics the code of the combo.

If you are interested, I can send you the code.

I have the 2 files "gnome-db-option-menu.c" and
"gnome-db-option-menu.h", I do not know what else to do to integrate it
in libgnome_db.

Philippe