[gnome-db] Re: Libgda

Hello Rodrigo, I gave some help to him, I believe that he had the libgda installed in his computer. Progress provider / RPM's for Conectiva. Since the middle of the last year, I have a lot things to do, so I had no time to do the Progress provider yet. :( I believe after february I will have some days to work on provider... Maybe I can make the rpm's for conectiva too... :) Happy new year to us :)

Rodrigo Moya disse: