Re: [gnome-db] [mergeant] Status ?

Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-01-27 at 14:36 +0100, Michał 'pingu' Lachowicz wrote:
>>what should i do ?
>
> anoncvs does not allow write access, so, as I said before, get the
> sources from anoncvs, modify the files you need to, and send a patch of
> those modifications, along with the files that need to be added, and
> I'll add them myself to CVS.

understood cvs think, but
as u said:
"We need to move them to mergeant/
doc, so if you want to help, that would be a good first task you could
do. It is just to remove the doc/ directory contents in mergeant and add
the contents of libmergeant/doc."

Is there a way i could send you a patch of this kind of modification ?
This looks like a cvs work, am i wrong ?

 <* *> [ Michał 'pingu' Lachowicz              ]
 ^   ^ [ http://home.elka.pw.edu.pl/~mlachowi/ ]