Re: [gnome-db] What to expect for fuzzi translation?

On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 16:25 -0500, Daniel Espinosa wrote:
> In the Gtranslator, I can set a translation as fuzzi;
> and our strategic is to translating the software using
> as base the spanish translation (spanish is the
> official language in Mexico), as a medium to have
> strings in spanish and some 'translated' strings in
> the Aztec language. If so, we can have peaple seen
> unless strings in spanish in the case the software is
> not completly translaited to Nahuatl (Aztec: language
> code 'nah').
>
> Then, if I do it, can I expect to have a spanish
> translation and the Aztec translation?

I guess you should get in touch with the translation team in GNOME
(gnome-i18n gnome org), or, if you want, the Spanish translation team
(traductores es gnome org). They'll tell you what to do for adding new
languages, uploading updates, etc
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>