Re: [gnome-db] Problem to implement blob in Firebird provider

Rodrigo Moya wrote:

On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 13:50 +0000, Jeronimo Albi wrote:
  I'm having problems with implementation of blob data type
for Firebird provider. I'd need some advice on what shoul I do.
  The problem is that Firebird API needs a transaction handle to
open a blob, and i couldn't find a way of setting a transaction
for blob in libgda. I tried to solve this problem, but I couldn't :-(.

hmm, what exactly do you need? a gda_blob_set_transaction function?
Yes, that would solve the problem :-).
Tell me if you want me to make a patch to add gda_blob_set_transaction
to GdaBlob. Thanks a lot.