[gnome-db] Problem to implement blob in Firebird provider

  I'm having problems with implementation of blob data type
for Firebird provider. I'd need some advice on what shoul I do.
  The problem is that Firebird API needs a transaction handle to
open a blob, and i couldn't find a way of setting a transaction
for blob in libgda. I tried to solve this problem, but I couldn't :-(.

 I'd really like to implement blob data type, so I'll keep trying.

 Regards,
 Jeronimo.