Re: [gnome-db] plans for GtkGrid

> gnome-db is not on the core desktop, but it would be great if it could
> be used as a testbed for the new grid widget.
>
> If you think it's worthy, I'd suggest to create a branch for
> libgnomedb/mergeant that removes the gnome-db-grid widget and replaces
> its use with GtkGrid. Once all that is working as it is now, we can
> merge that to CVS HEAD.
>
> What do you think?

I think that would be great and I can't think on a better way to check
if GtkGrid is good enough to be in GTK+

However, I think Jonathan is right and I should write a design document
before, just to make sure everybody understand what the grid is and what
it isn't.

I'll let you know when I'm ready to work on that branch (I hope it will
be soon).

Thanks for your support

Lorenzo