[gnome-db] plans for GtkGrid

Hi,

I've been talking with Federico and he told me that there are plans to
include my GtkGrid [1] widget in GTK+ 2.6. He explained me about the API
deadlines, the documentation issues and stuff like that.

He also told me that it would be great if some app in the core desktop
uses the Grid to test its stability and usefulness. I don't know exactly
what apps form the core desktop and but I suspect they are the ones
listed in [2]. I don't know which one of these apps would need a widget
like the Grid. I think Mergeant (from gnome-db) really needs a Grid but
I doubt gnome-db is in the core desktop.

Thanks in advance

Lorenzo Gil Sanchez

[1] http://www.sicem.biz/personal/lgs/projects/gtkgrid/view_project
[2] http://www.gnome.org/start/2.6/notes/rninstallation.html