[gnome-db] Introspection - DataModel structures

I think we are meant to use gda_connection_get_schema() to discover what
tables exist, and to discover the structure of those tables. But this
just returns a regular DataModel.

With postgresql, I find that the first column contains the field name,
and the 2nd contains the data type [1], but I wonder whether this is
part of libgda or just a structure that libgda is passing to me directly
from postgres? Is this documented or standardised? Should I expect to
get the same structure for every provider?

[1]: For instance, this is the output of my test program when using
postgresql:

Number of tables: 1
  Table name: tbltest1
    Number of columns for field information: 9
      column 0: Field name
      column 1: Data type
      column 2: Size
      column 3: Scale