Re: [gnome-db] Mergeant CVS

> Vivien wrote:
>
>>>I was going to apply my changes to cvs for libgdasql but then i saw how
>>>much our versions have changed and the conflicts.
>>>Heres the latest copy from my cvs.  It has a better sql support than the
>>>older version currently in cvs. But it lacks a number of modifcations
>>>you've made like improved.
>>>

>>I'll do the merge, but next time, please send me a patch to integrate as
>>it will be much easier to do.
>>
>>Which files should I merge from your archive: the ones in the bondsql/ or
>>in bondsql/a ?
>>
>>Vivien
>>

> Sorry. I should of checked on the 2 year old version of libgda and do
> diff from that.
> Didn't think of that till now.
>
> Files i've changed.
> lexer.l
> parser.y
> sql_display.c
> sql_parser.c/h
> mem.c/h
>
> My change log since the last time we merged code.
[...]

I've merged the two (I hope I haven't forgotten anything) and will commit
ASAP (probably tonight or tomorrow).

While making some improvements, I've made some changes to the structures
returned by the parser (for the tables list and the joins for exemple) so
you should make sure your code still works, and otherwise the
modifications on your code should be very small to make it work again.

If you find some bugs in the merge process, please tell me.

Cheers,