Re: [gnome-db] Mergeant CVS

Vivien wrote:

I was going to apply my changes to cvs for libgdasql but then i saw how
much our versions have changed and the conflicts.
Heres the latest copy from my cvs.  It has a better sql support than the
older version currently in cvs. But it lacks a number of modifcations
you've made like improved.

I'll do the merge, but next time, please send me a patch to integrate as
it will be much easier to do.

Which files should I merge from your archive: the ones in the bondsql/ or
in bondsql/a ?

Vivien
Sorry. I should of checked on the 2 year old version of libgda and do diff from that.
Didn't think of that till now.

Files i've changed.
lexer.l
parser.y
sql_display.c
sql_parser.c/h
mem.c/h

My change log since the last time we merged code.

       * sql_parser.c: Fixed sql parser to handle desc bug.  Fixed bug in
         input for -c for different config files.
       * lexer.l: Fixed bug with _ not been supported in table names.
       * sql_parser.c: Added support for regerating sql statements
         containing desc
       * parser.y, sql_parser.h, sql_tree.c, sql_tree.h: Fixed bug 141
         (added orderby desc support).
       * lexer.l, parser.y:

       * Makefile.in: Release 0.7.3

       * sql_parser.c: Fixed really nasty bug. Added support for >, <, >=,
         <= for sql statements.  Not quite sure how that one slipped
         though.

       * sql_parser.c, sql_parser.h: Added ability to search though where
         statements for string occurances

       * sql_parser.c: Fixed many bugs in db_extract_cache and worked a
         bit on its speed.  Adding GNU comments to files.  Continued work
         on garbage collection.

       * lexer.l, parser.y: Bug fix by andre for parser

       * .cvsignore: Allowing Makefile.in to exist now.

       * Makefile.in: Adding .in makefiles to allow configure to work.
         Went back to automake1.4

       * Makefile.am: Got ./bootstrap to not generate any warnings.  Added
         way to remove bootstrap generated files.  Now stuck with missing
         problem in configure.

       * Makefile.am, mem.h: Rewrote makefiles completely.  Changed
         bootstrap loader.  Rewrote configure.in.  Added debuging,
         profiling, memory profiling etc as configure file options.  Speed
         up compiling time a lot.  Made compiler less safe.  Added ansi
         compitablity.

       * mem.c: removing warniings from code.

       * sql_parser.c: Removed memory boundary checking for speed.  Fixed
         oops bug in sql_parser.  Told dblooksee its obsolete.

       * sql_parser.c: Got appending where statemnts to handle NULL
         values.