Re: [gnome-db] mergeant cvs build error.

El jue, 01-04-2004 a las 11:40, Rodrigo Moya escribió:

> > > But locale.h does not seem to be included from anywhere. I have no idea
> > > whether that's what should be done though.
> >
> > That i18n part has been written by Rodrigo; I don't know much about the
> > whole i18n process...
> >
> well, if it was me, I copied it from somewhere else :-) Carlos probably
> knows what's wrong. Carlos?

I don't have time now to check it, I leave the town tomorrow and I will
be offline until Monday night (UTC+02). BTW, the .h header we should
include is libintl.h if that's done inside the macro where _(String) is
defined, all should be right with mergeant.

Cheers.