[gnome-db] New Red Hat packages

Hi,

There are new RPM packages for Red Hat, you can find these at:

	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/mergeant/
	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/libgnomedb/
	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/libgda/
	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/freetds/
	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/mdbtools/
	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/sqlite/
	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/xbase/

I have some remarks:

 + To build xbase support, I had to replace xdb by xbase (for
   configure, the includedir and for linking the library)

 + There is no Icon defined for 'Database configuration' in the
   Preferences menu in Gnome. Also it is common to start each word
   uppercase like 'Database Configuration'

 + libgda cannot be build with parallel compilation (-jX) and therefor I
   cannot use distcc to build libgda. Please try this and fix ;)

You can also find the proper RPM SPEC files in each of these directories.
The problem with xbase-support is obvious from:

	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/libgda/libgda.spec

It would be nice to fix the above issues for the 1.0 release !

Thank you very much.
--   dag wieers,  dag wieers com,  http://dag.wieers.com/   --