Re: [gnome-db] GnomeDbForm

On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 17:57, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> Again, thanks to you and to Laurent for all the work on this. I am too
> busy myself to work on all that right now, so having you both working on
> this is just great! Just remind me to buy you some beers if we ever meet
> :-)

Hey, I would be happy to do the same, just tell me if you guys visit
Belgium once ;-)

BTW I'm currently stunk on implementing GdaValue in Ruby (this is very
hard to provide good Ruby design with this kind of class), but once this
will be finished, I will try to provide an universal test case, that
Paisa and me could use to test our upgradable data model stuff.

--
{ "Laurent" => "http://lrz.samika.net"; }