[gnome-db] Re: Minor API change and MySQL [update/delete]_row

If it's about transaction, we also have these functions (I've never
tried them),

    gda_connection_begin_transaction()
    gda_connection_commit_transaction()
    gda_connection_rollback_transaction()

    gda_client_begin_transaction()
    gda_client_commit_transaction()
    gda_client_rollback_transaction()

If it's about table/row locking, we probably want a more specific
function name e.g.

    gda_data_model_[un]lock_row (GdaDataModel *model, [gint||GdaRow*] row);
    gda_data_model_[un]lock_table (GdaDataModel *model);

If it's about local preparation, gda_data_model_get_updatable_row()
can detect if it's being called for the first time.  If we have
_get_updatable_row() return internal GdaRow* like _get_row() does, the
allocalted memory is big_O(# of rows) and we can wait until
_finalize() to deallocate it.

If it's something I overlooked...err...