Re: [gnome-db] Re: gda-postgres: updatable data models

On Sat, 2003-10-25 at 16:48, Laurent Sansonetti wrote:
> I just realized that the previous patch was not in unified format :)

looks ok to me. If Gonzalo says nothing against it, please commit.

Although, please include a ChangeLog entry when committing, this patch
and the previous one. Also, sending the ChangeLog modification along
with the patch is a good idea, so please do so next time.