Re: [gnome-db] manual's example: compilation broken
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Laurent Sansonetti <laurent datarescue be>
- Cc: GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] manual's example: compilation broken
- Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 22:17:47 +0200
On Sat, 2003-10-18 at 20:34, Laurent Sansonetti wrote:
> The manual's example does not compile anymore, since gda_parameter_new()
> seems to be replaced by gda_parameter_new_from_value().
> Here is a patch to fix this problem, and an additional compilation
please commit to both HEAD and the 1.0 branch.
] [Thread Prev