Re: [gnome-db] tutorial for using libgnomedb widgets in gtk# ?

On Ma, 2003-11-18 at 14:08, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> no, apart from the little source code there is in GTK# sources, and the
> libgnomedb C API documentation. But using this documentation should be
> enough for you to understand, since the C# API works the same way. You
> might even want to look at some C sample code using that lib.
>
> And also, please ask here any question you've got.
Thanks. Looked on them but no success.
Here are some questions:

adding "using GnomeDb" to glade example gives on compile
gnome-db.cs(27) error CS0104: `Application' is an ambiguous reference
(Gtk.Application or GnomeDb.Application)

indeed, in gtk# source it defines that class. How make them work
together?

I've made a glade file with gnome-db widgets, how to access them? I've
tried adding gnomedb widgets (like in galde example with Button1), but
they aren't recognized (GnomeDbLoginDialog).
Also tried code from mergeant like this:
Widget props; //this seems to be equivalent of GtkWidget props;
props = new GnomeDbLoginDialog( "Connection's configuration" );

A small example would be very useful. If not, please help me to
understand it and get working and I'll write the GnomeDb# section in
Mono Handbook. (empty now)

Thanks a lot
--
Marius Andreiana