Re: [gnome-db] tutorial for using libgnomedb widgets in gtk# ?
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Marius Andreiana <mandreiana rdslink ro>
- Cc: GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] tutorial for using libgnomedb widgets in gtk# ?
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:08:59 +0100
On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 13:04, Marius Andreiana wrote:
> I'm looking for a tutorial/sample application/notes about making an
> interface in Glade, loading it from mono and using the database widgets
> from it.
> I understood from Google that it is possible, but is it documented
no, apart from the little source code there is in GTK# sources, and the
libgnomedb C API documentation. But using this documentation should be
enough for you to understand, since the C# API works the same way. You
might even want to look at some C sample code using that lib.
And also, please ask here any question you've got.
] [Thread Prev