Re: [gnome-db] GnomeDbForm

Rodrigo,

If you could reply on record updating syntax, that would be cool.  I
would like to edit/re-submit my previous patch before the CVS changes
too much.

About the is_null issue, I've given it a bit more thought and still
only see good (albeit small) things in having NULL as a value.  But
this could just be a human trait of not seeing flaws in his own idea.
I realize that this will break lots of current code.  However trivial
the fix is, it's still inconvenient for old users.  It'll be up to you
when this will get implemented...if ever.

:-),