Re: [gnome-db] New project

On 9 May 2003, C.J. Collier wrote:

> On Fri, 2003-05-09 at 04:36, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > > How'd you get the docbook documentation in the first place?
> > >
> > writing it directly in DocBook format, in doc/C/mergeant.sgml.
>
> Is there a GUI DocBook editor, or are you using vi/emacs?

There really isn't any such thing as GUI docbook editor - the closest is
the OOo-s docbook export capability, and that is not quite there yet.
You'll have to do some cleanaups, etc. and make sure it validates.

> Cheers,
>
> C.J.

	Sander

	Humans love to categorize and organize things. We break up time into
	hours, days and years. Everything has to have a name, a history, an
	understanding of it's origins and must be indexed somewhere on Google.