Re: [gnome-db] libgda-0.11.0 won't compile for sybase

On Thu, 2003-03-27 at 05:41, mr mike wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> this has to do with gda_row_new() now requiring a GdaDataModel as an
> argument.
>
> when did that start?

in the ChangeLog:

2003-01-09  Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>

        Fixes #87321

        * libgda/gda-row.[ch] (gda_row_new, gda_row_new_from_list):
added a
        #GdaDataModel argument, so that implementations can associate
the
        GdaRow with the GdaDataModel that contains it.

we did it so to allow associating rows with their model. But you can
safely use NULL as the value of the parameter. In that case, it won't be
associated to the data model, but will work still. Although, if you can,
it's better if you provide it.

> I'll try to fix it tomorrow.

ok, thanks. And sorry for having left the Sybase provider without a fix,
but I don't have sybase libs/headers, so I never compile it :-(