Re: [gnome-db] libgda/libgnomedb/mergeant 0.12.1 released

On Mon, 2003-06-09 at 15:24, Adam Williams wrote:
> > libgda/libgnomedb/mergeant 0.12.1 have been released.
> > libgda/libgnomedb are a complete framewok for developing
> > database-oriented applications, and actually allow access to PostgreSQL,
> > MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, SQLite, FireBird/Interbase, IBM DB2, mSQL and MS
> > SQL server, as well as MS Access and xBase files and ODBC data sources.
> > Mergeant is an end user application that makes use of libgda and
> > libgnomedb to allow users to easily manage their databases.
> > This release contains fixes for some important bugs found in 0.12.0.
>
> I've posted binary and source RPMs for RH9 at -
> ftp://ftp.kalamazoolinux.org/pub/projects/awilliam/misc-gnome/rh9
>
> There are a couple more spec fixes -

ok, both fixes applied to CVS.

Adam, since we are having a lot of errors in the spec files in the last
few releases, please, can you make sure the ones in CVS (.spec.in) are
now correct, so that everything is ready for the next release?

thanks in advance