[gnome-db] libgda + Apache

Hi,

I am using libgda  and gnu cgicc to create a CGI in C++.

I have a DSN created via

?

  gda_config_save_data_source ("mycmsdb", "PostgreSQL", "DATABASE=webdb",

                                  "CMS System Database", "root", NULL);

?

I can see this DSN under Root?s Home directory. ( ~/.libgda/config file)

When I call this CGI on command prompt, It can access the database & everything works fine!

But when I call it (CGI) from Apache, it can?t access the same database!

(Please note that, previously I was using libpqxx from PostgreSQL in c++ for that CGI and it worked very well !)

Please guide me, what I am doing wrong!

There might be permission issues..

Cheers,

Maulik Patel