Re: [gnome-db] Another libgda.spec patch - cleanup Requires/BuildRequires

On Sun, 2003-06-01 at 06:45, David T Hollis wrote:
> Pulled out all of the requirements that are no longer needed (ORBit,
> bonobo-activation, etc) and fixed required versions for things that are
> (glib 2.0.0, etc).

ok, patch applied. I'm just missing the patch for the missing "files".
If you could please patch the current libgda.spec.in in CVS and send
that, I'd appreciate.

Hopefully with this fix and a couple of others more, I'll do a
bug-fixing release on the weekend.