Re: [gnome-db] mergeant, libgda, libgnomedb, mdbtools, sqlite, freetds RH RPM packages available.

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> On Fri, 2003-07-04 at 12:46, Dag Wieers wrote:

> > > Carlos, please could you upload these RPMs to our FTP site?
> >
> > Yesterday a new libgda and libgnomedb was announced on gnome-releases, but
> > the tarballs weren't (yet) on theGnome FTP server. Sadly, the gnome-db.org
> > website only has the tar.gz files (and not the tar.bz2 files).
> >
> hmm, maybe you were using a mirror? Because the first place I uploaded
> the tar.gz to was ftp.gnome.org. they were there before being in
> ftp.gnome-db.org

But,
	[root lisse SPECS]# host ftp.gnome.org
	ftp.gnome.org is an alias for ftp.acc.umu.se.
	ftp.acc.umu.se has address 130.239.18.137
	ftp.acc.umu.se has address 130.239.18.173

That's the real problem. I'll have to address the Gnome people.
Although, still, it may be nice to have the tar.bz2 on gnome-db.org too.

--   dag wieers,  dag wieers com,  http://dag.wieers.com/   --