Re: [gnome-db] mergeant, libgda, libgnomedb, mdbtools, sqlite, freetds RH RPM packages available.

On Fri, 2003-07-04 at 12:46, Dag Wieers wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Jul 2003, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 2003-06-13 at 14:15, Dag Wieers wrote:
> >
> > > I'm building mergeant packages (and a lot that it depends on) for RH80 and
> > > RH9. You can find these packages at:
> > >
> > > 	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/
> >
> > Carlos, please could you upload these RPMs to our FTP site?
>
> Yesterday a new libgda and libgnomedb was announced on gnome-releases, but
> the tarballs weren't (yet) on theGnome FTP server. Sadly, the gnome-db.org
> website only has the tar.gz files (and not the tar.bz2 files).

hmm, maybe you were using a mirror? Because the first place I uploaded
the tar.gz to was ftp.gnome.org. they were there before being in
ftp.gnome-db.org

> Is it possible to also make the tar.bz2 files available from the
> gnome-db.org website ? That would be a nice fallback.

as I said, the first place where the files are uploaded is almost always
ftp.gnome.org, so unless of a mirror problem, they should be there
first, and there, there's always a tar.bz2.