Re: [gnome-db] libgda/libgnomedb 0.90.0 released
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Adam Williams <awilliam whitemice org>
- Cc: GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] libgda/libgnomedb 0.90.0 released
- Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 12:29:45 +0200
On Fri, 2003-07-04 at 11:49, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-07-04 at 05:23, Adam Williams wrote:
> > > libgda/libgnomedb 0.90.0 have been released.
> > > libgda/libgnomedb are a complete framewok for developing
> > > database-oriented applications, and actually allow access to PostgreSQL,
> > > MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, SQLite, FireBird/Interbase, IBM DB2, mSQL and MS
> > > SQL server, as well as MS Access and xBase files and ODBC data sources.
> > I've built RH9 RPMs -
> > ftp://ftp.kalamazoolinux.org/pub/projects/awilliam/misc-gnome/rh9/
> uploading them as we speak to ftp.gnome-db.org.
they are now uploaded to the stage area, so will be synced to the FTP
As usual, Adam, you didn't upload the SRPMS :-) Could you please do so?
Thus we can have people build RPMs for other RH versions/distros from
] [Thread Prev