Re: [gnome-db] libgda/libgnomedb 0.90.0 released
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Adam Williams <awilliam whitemice org>
- Cc: GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] libgda/libgnomedb 0.90.0 released
- Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 11:49:04 +0200
On Fri, 2003-07-04 at 05:23, Adam Williams wrote:
> > libgda/libgnomedb 0.90.0 have been released.
> > libgda/libgnomedb are a complete framewok for developing
> > database-oriented applications, and actually allow access to PostgreSQL,
> > MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, SQLite, FireBird/Interbase, IBM DB2, mSQL and MS
> > SQL server, as well as MS Access and xBase files and ODBC data sources.
> I've built RH9 RPMs -
uploading them as we speak to ftp.gnome-db.org.
Thanks again Adam
] [Thread Prev