Re: [gnome-db] I'd like to colaborate writing a user guide

On Tue, 2003-07-01 at 14:35, satana22 virgilio it wrote:
> My name is Emiliano Bonassi and i am 15 years old. I'm a italian boy that
> use linux and gnome.

good! Nice to see young blood coming in :-)

> I'd like to colaborate writing a user guide in italian because one problem
> of linux distribution in italy.

well, so do you want to write a Italian guide of Mergeant? That would be
really nice. I guess the best idea would be to base your work on the
current English documentation, and start from that. Then, you can either
continue translating the English version, or add your own documentation
in Italian. In either case, please do it :-)

> I will become a big developer and programmer.

I hope so!