Re: [gnome-db] Gnome-DB + GDA tutorial?

On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 17:56, Dušan Hokův wrote:
> Please, where can i find any simple Gnome-DB + GDA tutorial?
> I plan develop app, but i have problems with login, create connection etc.
> I study API, but no simple examples code there...

there is a good example in the GDA tutorial, in:

http://www.gnome-db.org/docs/libgda/index.html

It's not complete, and misses some function documentation, but it should
be enough for getting started.

for libgnomedb:

http://www.gnome-db.org/docs/libgnomedb/index.html

Only please tell us about any missing thing, so that we can fix it while
you read it. Or, even better, send us patches for adding more
documentation.