[gnome-db] Oracle Provider and How to Contribute

Hi,

I recently discovered mergeant and it's supporting libraries and so far
I'm impressed.  I am keen to get it working with Oracle, the database we
use at work, partly because it is so much better than SQL*Worksheet -
faster as well as having extra functionailty.

So, I've got a couple of bug reports logged against the oracle gda
provider and have started to do some initial work to track down the one
that is concerned with describing tables.

My next question then is what is the best way to contribute without
stepping on anyone else's toes?

Steve.