[gnome-db] ftp.gnome-db.org migration

Hi.

Due a problems with the bandwidth in our previous server, we are moving
ftp and web (in the future) to a new server. The server is one of the
HispaLinux's[1] servers.

The improvements we have is that we can upload all our files with a
WebDAV client (davfs2, cadaver, nautilus, kokeror, windows, macos,
etc..) so if you are doing gnome-db binary packages send me a private
email (with CC: to mailto:rodrigo gnome-db org) asking for an account.

I need a login name and a crypt password (You can use this script:
http://developer.gnome.org/tools/scripts/cryptit.pl.txt)

I hope you enjoy the extra bandwidth we have now. (Perhaps you will not
see the new server until DNS propagation end, tomorrow, I hope...)

Cheers.

[1] http://www.hispalinux.es: Spanish Linux User Group (The web page is
only in spanish, sorry).

--