[gnome-db] Re: new release

On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 01:45:03AM +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> Hi
>
> Ok, I think we're set for doing the new release. Vivien, is that ok, or
> do you have more things to commit?

No, I don't have any patch to commit soon. You can do the release.

BTW, I'm working on a creation of low level classes to unify common
behaviours of some objects of Mergeant (for instance the DbField and
QueryField objects or the DbTable and Query objects). I think it is
necessary for at least two reasons:
- it's difficult, even for me, for find easily my way in the code so the
  learning curve is quite high and I want to change this.
- I want to make a library for all the basic objects which can be used
  by other programs if necessary.

Cheers,