[gnome-db] Windows and xbase support

Hi:

I quite happily just discovered this project.  I was looking for something
like Microsoft's DAO or ADO and so far this seems to be exactly what I
was looking for.

What I am planning on doing is developing C++ classes for the wxWindows library
(see www.wxwindows.org) to wrap libgda and will need to get libgda to compile
on Windows and ultimately MacOS (at least Mac OS X).  Is anyone already working
on this?

Also, I am the current maintainer of the xdb library (now renamed Xbase again)
which you seem to be supporting in your latest release.  I would be happy to
help out with this.  First thing would be to update to the current version
of the library.  Please let me know how I can be of help here.

Regards,

Derry Bryson