Re: [gnome-db] New user - start-up problem

On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 01:48, Tim Jones wrote:
> I've downloaded and installed all the rpm's.
>
> When I attempt to start Mergeant I get the following:
>
> (mergeant:15501): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: gsignal.c:1633: signal
> `error' is invalid for instance `0x810aeb8'
> mergeant: relocation error: mergeant: undefined symbol:
> gnome_db_sql_editor_new

right, you have installed libgda/libgnomedb 0.10 and mergeant 0.9. It is
our fault, since we haven't been able to build mergeant 0.10 due to
dependency on gnome-print 2.2 that I added recently (this is because
previous versions have been declared dead by its maintainers). And Adam
(our RPM guy) has just found RPMs for that gnomeprint, but with many,
many dependencies that should be installed on any RH 8.0 system.

So, we are stuck on this :-( If anybody has any idea, please speak,
since we will be getting a lot of users like Tim, installing
incompatible versions :-(