Re: [gnome-db] Re: const GList*

On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 01:42, Paisa Seeluangsawat wrote:
> > What you dont understand this time? :-( I just asked you to send a
> > patch for the const changes in GdaRow and GdaValue *only*.
>
> You missed the point.  It's clear since Nov 18 that that you want
> const removed only from GdaRow and GdaValue.  What I didn't understand
> was *why* only GdaRow and GdaValue, and that thread ended unresolved.

because it's easier to deal with specific, smaller patches :-) And for
you, it's also easy, you just have to run:

$ cvsdiff ChangeLog libgda/gda-row.[ch] libgda/gda-value.[ch] > patch

then, send a 2nd one with the rest of the changes. Really, am I causing
you much trouble by asking you to do this? If so, please accept my
apologies, and send the full patch again, I'll deal with it myself.