Re: [gnome-db] updatable data models: first try

Hi Rodrigo,

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 23:52, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > gda_data_model_is_editing -> gda_data_model_is_updated.
> >
> this should be is_updating, not is_updated. We could add a function,
> gda_data_model_has_changed, if you want, so that we can know at any time
> if a data model has changed.

I don't really like gda_data_model_is_updating (not a good name I
think).

So I would prefer having gda_data_model_has_changed instead, as you
proposed.  Can you confirm gda_data_model_is_updated ->
gda_data_model_has_changed before I commit?

BTW the patch will probably break some providers.  I will try to fix
them directly after the commit.

Cheers,

--
Laurent